Mango & Guava Love

>> Sunday 20 February 2011

There has been a lot of online talk of late about fake Mango & Guava dolls which some people seem to have received from Ebay.  I had mixed views and emotions about this mainly because I had just ordered these dolls before I read about the rumours!  I have to say if I'd heard about the rumours previously, it may have prevented me from ordering these dolls, and what a shame that would have been because they are real stunners!

This is Tania


And this is Gwen

I do feel bad for those people who did receive less than perfect dolls and I have to say it was such a relief when I saw those official shippers with the blue writing and the takara stickers.  I still had doubts though and found myself inspecting every inch of the dolls, and posting on flickr to ask for others opinions.  I am safe in the knowledge that my girls are the real deal.  So I appeal to everyone, PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THESE RUMOURS FROM STOPPING YOU PURCHASING THESE GIRLS.  Simply ask the ebay seller to take photos of the actual doll you will be receiving, if they are questioning this, then be suspicious. Any reputable seller will understand and do this for you.  Or alternatively buy from an official shop listed on http://www.blythedoll.com/



So this is how my family looks now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP