the girls next door

>> Saturday 5 February 2011

My Blythe obsession started fast and continues to build up speed with each passing second.  I double dare anyone to invite one of these lovely plastic perfections in to their home and not instantly fall in love.

The obsession has become quite costly of late, having just ordered 3 new dolls this week alone.  But before we get to those, I should introduce to my 3 existing girls:

Jenna - my first blythe.  She is a custom Stella Savannah by Zebra.  She is a pink candy delight with cheeks worth pinching and hair to die for.



Next is Autumn who is a Bohemian Peace and the first blythe I planned to buy (until I fell for Jenna).
I was taken with her hippy vibe and her free spirit.  She's an adorable little bundle of love.


And last but definitely not least is Allegra my Mod Molly.  I was unsure of her at first, the SBL mold isn't quite as cute + her hair was fine and creased from the box.  But after a little spa day she came out looking lovely and somedays I do think she might be my favourite (Shhhhh! don't tell the others).  She has a rockin personality and the colour of hair I can only dream of having.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP